Welcome to my blog.
I am Haozhe Zhu (朱浩哲).
Currently I am a postdoctoral research fellow at Frontier Institute of Chip & System, Fudan University, with Qi Liu. I am also working closely with Chixiao Chen.
Most of my works lie in a overlap of integrated circuits and artificial intelligence.
- 2017-2022, Ph.D in Microelectronics and Solid-state Electronics, Fudan University, with Xiaoyang Zeng.
- 2013-2017, B.Eng. in Microelectronics Science & Engineering, Fudan University.
- Zhu, Haozhe, Bo Jiao, Jinshan Zhang et al. “COMB-MCM: Computing-on-Memory-Boundary NN Processor with Bipolar Bitwise Sparsity Optimization for Scalable Multi-Chiplet-Module Edge Machine Learning”, In 2022 International Solid-State Circuits Conference (ISSCC), pp. 250-252, IEEE, 2022. Link
- Zhu, Haozhe, Chixiao Chen, Shiwei Liu et al. “A Communication-Aware DNN Accelerator on ImageNet Using in-Memory Entry-Counting Based Algorithm-Circuit-Architecture Co-Design in 65nm CMOS.” In IEEE Journal on Emerging and Selected Topics in Circuits and Systems 10, no. 3 (2020): 283-294. Link
- Zhu, Haozhe, Yu Wang, and C.-J. Richard Shi. “Tanji: A General-Purpose Neural Network Accelerator with a Unified Crossbar Architecture.” IEEE Design & Test 37, no. 1 (2019): 56-63. Link
- Jiao, Bo, Haozhe Zhu, Jinshan Zhang et al. “Computing Utilization Enhancement for Chiplet-based Homogeneous Processing-in-Memory Deep Learning Processors.” In 2021 31st Great Lakes Symposium on VLSI (GLSVLSI), pp. 241-246. ACM, 2021. (Co-first author) Link
Visit the Google Scholar page to view the full publication list.
All the posts on this site only represent my personal view. They are published under the CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 license.